The global pandemic has forced worldwide organisations to embrace the remote working culture. While a remote setup helps employees save time and money, companies find tracking their performance and productivity a daunting job.
Employee productivity has a high impact on the success of an organisation. Hence, regular checking and measuring the functional and operational levels of remote staff is essential. You can select AI-driven tools from websites like Power 2 Motivate to improve remote staff productivity.
Why is it Important to Track Remote Employee Activities?
A recent survey by Accenture found that over 60 percent of employees still prefer a remote work model post-pandemic. It proves that employee monitoring systems are fast gaining popularity.
Organisations have adopted different work from home policies for their remote workers to maintain proper ethics.
Here are a few benefits of measuring remote staff productivity.
- Tracking the work schedules of people working from home can help you calculate the exact payment for your clients. It helps in maintaining employee satisfaction and a reputed brand name.
- Measuring remote employee performance helps recognise the right talent and delegate projects and tasks depending on individual skills.
- Time tracking your remote workers keeps them motivated and focused. They act more responsibly and display better productivity.
- It is essential to review employee performance regularly and keep boosting their morale. You can choose employee reward and benefit programs from websites for this purpose.
Tips to Measure Remote Worker Engagement
Read on for a few tips that you can use to rate remote workers’ productivity in your company.
Set Predefined Goals
Your employees can perform better with predefined goals and objectives. They can plan their schedule and work accordingly. It helps avoid backlogs and finish a project before the deadline.
Assign Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
KPIs play a significant role in analysing and measuring employee productivity based on specific business objectives. Some essential KPIs are:
- Sales Performance Metrics: This system helps keep a record of sales and convert leads in a remote sales team.
- Marketing Performance Metrics: It helps measure brand performance in social media and improvises the work of the marketing department.
- HR Support Metrics: It helps the HR team calculate the ROI on each employee investment and the annual employee turnover rate. It helps the HR department to provide the proper compensation and rewards using digital solutions.
Tips to Increase Remote Employee Productivity
It is essential to boost your remote staff to maintain a high work-performance level.
- Organisations should be result-oriented. They should value the output more than long working hours. It motivates employees to focus and give better results in a shorter time.
- Install automated tracking software to document and record individual contributions in teams. A centralised project database can help people track bottlenecks and solve queries faster.
- Taking regular feedback and offering constant employee support makes them feel valued in an organization. Recognising and rewarding the right talent with IT solutions like Power2Motivate on time keeps remote staff responsible and inspired to work efficiently.
Maintaining transparent and healthy communication with your employees working from home drives them to perform better. Using the productivity measuring tools can help you generate maximum output and increase revenue.