If you are suffering from hair loss problems, you can get my review here. Hair loss can appear in various ways, depending on what’s causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Gradual thinning on top of the head. This is the most popular type of hair loss, affecting people as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead. Women typically have a broadening of the part in their hair. An increasingly common hair loss pattern in older women is a receding hairline (frontal fibrosing alopecia).
Circular or patchy bald spots. Some people lose hair in circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard or eyebrows. Your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
Sudden loosening of hair. A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning but is temporary.
Full-body hair loss. Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back.
Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling, and, at times, oozing.
There are many solutions claims to be working for hair loss in the market, but when you carefully go through the buyer testimony and the manufacturer attestation you can decide on which one to go for. There is no gain-saying if I tell you I want to recommend Hair La Vie supplement, it has been an effective hair supplement working for people across the world. The ingredients are amazing and it comes from natural herbs that have passed all clinical tests.
Hair La Vie Shampoo Ingredient
- Marula Oil: This provides unique hydration that does not cause clogging of pores. Also, your hair will not feel greasy.
- Silk Amino Acids: It rebuilds, strengthens, and nourishes damaged hair strands.
- Coconut Oil: This popular remedy keeps the hair and scalp hydrated and soft at all times. It also provides antibacterial protection.
- Keratin: Keratin is a protein that’s said to improve the texture of hair. It also makes the hair appear fuller and shinier.
- Peppermint Oil: It improves the hair cuticle’s ability to retain moisture. It also relaxes the muscles, thereby inducing a sense of calmness.